ISO 27001:2013 Review & Implementation
At AKATI Consulting, we have professionals specialised in this multifaceted security standard that includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures.
Our ISO 27001:2013 Service includes (but not limited to):
(1) Detailed Project Gap Analysis and Project Roadmap
(2) Information Asset Classification & Review
(3) Risk Assessment & Review of existing system and pre-assessment before certification
(4) Control Measure adoption for Risk Mitigation consulting for each department individually
(5) Re-engineering of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management System
(6) Re-engineering of Security Incident Response system
(7) Transformation of policies and procedures to comply with the ISO/IEC 27001:2013
(8) Awareness Sessions of the ISO 27001:2013 standard, Asset classification, and Risk assessment, (9) Selection of Controls, Business Continuity & DR, and Internal
(10) Conduct Internal Audit and report with recommendations
Speak to us today on your ISO27001:2013 requirements.
Return to Governance, Risk and Advisory